Elizabeth Goddard joins me on the show today for a real grab-bag of golden nuggets.
Elizabeth is a VA (virtual assistant – though she hates that term) specializing in tech skills and strategy, a ConvertKit certified expert, and six-figure lifestyle business owner.
Here’s some of what we discussed in our conversation:
- How Elizabeth transitioned from almost becoming a math teacher to building a six-figure lifestyle business.
- Why specialization instead of generalization can open the door to business success.
- How identifying gaps in the market and creating solutions to fill them can massively increase profits and growth.
- A strategy Elizabeth has used to create instant personal brand awareness.
- How participating in groups your target market is hanging out in can make getting new clients a no-brainer.
- And much more…
Enjoy the show!
Mentioned on the Show
- Elizabeth’s website, programs, etc.
- ConvertKit Email Marketing Software (https://sixfiguregrind.com/convertkit/)
Kevin Michael Geary is the founder of Six-Figure Grind and host of the Six-Figure Grind Podcast. After building three successful online businesses in three separate niches in less than five years, he turned his attention toward helping other people start an online lifestyle business so they can escape the rat race, make an impact, and live life without limitations.