Elizabeth Goddard joins me on the show today for a real grab-bag of golden nuggets.
Elizabeth is a VA (virtual assistant – though she hates that term) specializing in tech skills and strategy, a ConvertKit certified expert, and six-figure lifestyle business owner.
Here’s some of what we discussed in our conversation:
- How Elizabeth transitioned from almost becoming a math teacher to building a six-figure lifestyle business.
- Why specialization instead of generalization can open the door to business success.
- How identifying gaps in the market and creating solutions to fill them can massively increase profits and growth.
- A strategy Elizabeth has used to create instant personal brand awareness.
- How participating in groups your target market is hanging out in can make getting new clients a no-brainer.
- And much more…
Enjoy the show!