Please tell me you’re a podcast listener. Seriously. If you’re not listening to podcasts you’re missing out big time in terms of both entertainment and education.
My 2016 Playlist
There are more that I listen to, but these are my top 20 for 2016. They are in no particular order.
- Mixergy. Outstanding business podcast. The guests are legit and Andrew Warner is a stud interviewer.
- Serial. “Serial tells one story—a true story—over the course of a season. Each season, we follow a plot and characters wherever they take us.” — One of my favorites when it’s in season. Truly gripping.
- The Joe Rogan Experience. Pure entertainment. Sometimes the guests are educational as well, but regardless, the conversations are always fun.
- The Peter Schiff Show. Probably the top podcast for knowing the real state of the economy.
- This American Life. A theme-based topical show about real shit going on in the lives of everyday people.
- The Tim Ferriss Show. A fantastic wide-ranging show.
- Corbett Report. Superb investigations into the state and its agents. Also on YouTube.
- The #AskGaryVee Show. I love pretty much everything Gary does, but this is a nice short/sweet business and marketing related podcast where he answers viewer questions. It’s shot in video and available on YouTube as well.
- The Isaac Morehouse Podcast. A great entrepreneurship and self-improvement-style podcast. I’ve been a guest and I’ve also had Isaac on my podcast. Great guy.
- The James Altucher Show. Fantastic unconventional business and marketing podcast.
- Radiolab. “Radiolab is a show about curiosity. Where sound illuminates ideas, and the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience.”
- The Rebooted Body Podcast (shameless plug). The best advice online for getting and keeping a body and life you love.
- Revolutionary Parent Radio (shameless plug). The best advice online for raising physically and psychologically healthy kids.
- ReWild Yourself. A wonderful podcast for undoing your domestication. I’ve had Daniel Vitalis on my show and I met him in person at PaleoFx. Great guy.
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast. A classic. Pat Flynn is a great guy. I’ve emailed back and forth with him on numerous occasions. He’s one of the most trustworthy guys in the online marketing education space.
- School Sucks Project. Stellar alternative education, self-improvement, and liberty podcast.
- Side Hustle Nation. Great entrepreneurial podcast. If you want to get your feet wet with a side gig, this is the place to start.
- StartUp. A great show about the trials and tribulations of running a StartUp.
- The Tom Woods Show. Probably the most straightforward show related to liberty, libertarianism, and economics.
- The Tony Robbins Podcast. Speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
Again, if you’re a podcast listener and there’s a great show that’s not on my list, drop it in the comments. Or, just comment on my list. Whatever you want to do, friend.