Prepare for Liftoff, Grinder.
This is one of the most exciting parts of the journey, but it can also be the scariest. You’re in good hands, though – I’m going to lead you through it.
Are you in the right place?
If you identify with these statements, you’re likely in the “launching” stage of online business…
- “I’m still trying to pin down my idea and my target market.”
- “I have my idea and my target market, but I haven’t established anything online yet (website/email list/etc.).”
- “I’m established online but nobody really knows about my thing yet.”
If that sounds like you, we’re ready to rock. I’ve created this page to help you get clear on exactly what action steps you need to take to take your business to the next level.
Main Goals for the Launching Stage…
Don’t make the mistake of skipping right to the “make money” part. There’s a process to this if you want to be successful. Lay the necessary foundation and you’ll save yourself a ton of time and frustration.
- Get clear on the problem you solve.
- Get clear on who you solve it for.
- Know how to find those people.
- Lay a solid foundation to serve those people.
- How to Make Money Online: The Ultimate Guide for Entrepreneurs & Side Hustlers
- What is a Lifestyle Business & Why Should I Start One Online?
- How to Find Your Niche: Use This Profitable Niche Marketing Strategy
- How to Make Money Online When You Don’t Have a Product
- How to Start an Online Business & Not **** Up
- Brand Development: How to Brand Your Business Like a Boss
- “Profit First” – The Best Accounting System for Small Businesses.
- 5 Reasons You Should Never Hire a Freelance Web Developer
- How to Build a Website From Scratch with WordPress
- How to Install & Setup Google Analytics on Your Website.
- Basic SEO: How to Setup Your Website for Search Optimization
- How to Write a Simple 3-Section “About” Page That Converts Like Crazy
- 11 Major Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make With Your Website
Recommended Resources for Launchers
Need a website? Don’t want to spend $3500+ on a custom website? Want your website built in a single day? Want all your future tinkering, maintenance, tech headaches, and additions handled quickly by pros you trust? You need Website Cheetah – the highest quality, most affordable web design service for solopreneurs, bloggers, creators, and small businesses. Click here to check out Website Cheetah.